The Clients Advisory Service can help you to select an architect for your project.
For private houses, extensions, and small projects, we can send you:
- A list of architects in your area.
- Advice on employing a Chartered Architect.
- Advice on Building Permissions and project work stages.
- Guidance on appointment documents.
Simply telephone or email us your name, address and telephone number, and a brief description about the type and location of your project, and we will send you some information by post.
'The process was very smooth. I contacted 3 architects and had them come to my house. I then selected one, Darren Macdonald of Macdonald Dickson Architects in Glasgow. He was excellent and the work has just been completed. We are delighted with the service we received from Darren and our home renovations.'
Mrs Walker, 2012 Client Advisory Services Enquirer
Alternatively, you could search our Directory of Architects, or download these useful documents:
- Why use an Architect_ (PDF file)
- What to ask your architect at your first meeting (PDF file)
- What you need to consider in arriving at your project budget (PDF File)
For major projects over £500,000 contact RIAS Consultancy or Charlene Rankin on 0131 221 7500.