As the lead professionals within the construction industry, architects can advise on all aspects of buildings and the built environment. If you wish to consult a specialist with regard to any proposed project or works to an existing building the Incorporation's members can help.
This section includes information on:
- Why you should use a chartered architect, including how the design and construction process works, along with guidance on budgets and fees
- finding an architect
- specialist conservation and sustainability practitioners
- resolving disputes between architects and clients
- the RIAS Client Advisory Service, to help you select an architect for your project
- RIAS Consultancy, for clients wishing to procure large projects by tendering and other mechanisms
- Design Competitions, for clients wishing to engage RIAS Consultancy to run a design competition
- links to other relevant sites.