AMCA Architects are looking for a Project Architect and Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician plus a Principal Designer to work on a range of interesting commercial, residential, retail and warehousing projects throughout the UK.
We expect the following levels to have been attained for each discipline:
Project Architect to be minimum Arb registered;
Architectural Assistant to be at RIBA Part II level;
Architectural Technician to have an HND qualification as a minimum
Principal Designer should be an Incorporated Membership of the Association for Project Safety as a minimum.
We are looking for candidates who are design led, have the ability to work as part of a team with the minimum supervision and should possess the following:
• Knowledge of good construction practices
• Ability to run projects on site and liaise with client teams. .
• Skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop, Word and Excel software.
• Good knowledge of the Building Regulations.
• Be ambitious and keen to learn
• Be legally able to work in the UK.
• Possess a clean driving license.
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Evidence of the ability to understand design decisions taken by others
• Ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
To apply for the position please email your Curriculum Vitae and Portfolio with a covering
letter and your salary expectations to Sandy McAllister
AMCA Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
AMCA Architects is the trading name of AMCA Creative Limited Registered in the UK number SC366483
Registered office 14 City Quay Dundee DD1 3JA