Ann Nisbet Studio are looking for a talented and enthusiastic recently graduated Part II Architectural Assistant to join their design studio.
Ann Nisbet Studio is an award winning, design led Architecture practice established in 2013. Located in Glasgow, with work across Scotland and a growing number of new projects in England.
The practice has won a number of awards including a RIBA National and RIAS Awards. The Architects Journal selected them as 'one of five to watch in 2018' and their 'Newhouse of Auchengree' project was shortlisted for RIBA House of the Year in 2017.
An emerging and ambitious design led practice looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to contribute to, and be part of its growing success
The role offers an opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects across all RIBA stages as an integral part of our small team.
- a high level of design competency
- an interest in Rural Architecture
- good technical knowledge and an interest in detailing
- experience of Vectorworks desirable
- experience of Sketch up and V-Ray desirable.
- excellent Photoshop and visualisation skills
- Model Making Skills desirable
- ability to work as part of a team
- self starter and able to take the initiative when required
- full driving licence desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. No Agency applications please.
Please note: some travelling may be required.
Please send an Introductory Cover Letter, CV, examples of work and details of your availability (Max 5mb) to Glasgow Guarantee. Please do not send them to Ann Nisbet Studio. Applications must be submitted via the Glasgow Guarantee Portal by 01 March 2018 www.glasgowguarantee.org