Anderson Bell + Christie Architects are based in Glasgow and have a broad spectrum of project experience, as well as a varied ongoing workload including housing, healthcare, commercial, education and community projects ranging from £300k to £30m. We love architecture and in our office you’ll be creatively challenged and encouraged to develop and improve.
We are looking for a recently qualified design led Project Architect with over 5 years practical experience (post Part 3) preferably with Revit capability, to assist with current workload in our Glasgow office. You will be required work on fast-moving projects and you must demonstrate ability and experience in running jobs on site, with both traditional and Design & Build contracts.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have a good range of experience across a variety of sectors, preferably (1) healthcare and (2) education to carry out the duties of an Architect as set out in the RIBA Job Book.
- Ideally be proficient in Revit, with a minimum of one year experience in a professional environment,
- Have strong AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite experience,
- Have strong computer, graphic and written communication skills,
- Have sound understanding of high quality construction detailing and specification,
- Demonstrate design flare and a proven ability to deliver quality,
- Be conversant with current Building Regulations & Energy Standards,
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision,
- Be highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility & commitment,
- Be a team player and show ability to work with others,
- Be able to mentor junior staff,
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and experience,
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing skills within the office.
- Have a good understanding of CDM 2015 Regulations.
- A clean UK driving license is desirable.
Anderson Bell + Christie are an equal opportunities employer.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and examples of both creative and technical work (10MB Limit), together with a covering letter to the email address below. Please also include your possible starting date. Please apply no later than 12.00pm on Thursday 30th November 2017