inkdesign are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Architect with design flair, technical ability and a strong aptitude for working as part of a team.
About You – You are required to:
- Be articulate
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be skilled at organising and managing the day to day running of projects, through various stages
- Have good, proven experience dealing with clients, consultants and contractors
- Have on site experience
- Be competent in construction detailing
- Have in-depth knowledge of Building Standards Be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and SketchUp
- Have experience of, or a willingness to develop proficiency in Revit Be willing to multi-task Be legally able to work in the UK Preferably be in possession of a full driving licence
About Us – inkdesign are a small practice where team work is essential. Collaboration plays an important role in the studio, with designs receiving input from all. We’ve created an environment where we’re keen to learn, develop and share together. Our portfolio is varied and the client list ranges from large internationals to private individuals, bringing diverse projects which include office refurbishment and fit out, one-off houses to smaller, residential interventions.
We have a desire to continue to grow our practice and our portfolio while maintaining the quality of our architecture. There are exciting opportunities for the right candidate to become a key part of our team.
We are committed to providing a creative, efficient and professional service for our clients.
inkdesign Offers – We will offer you a range of experience and an ideal opportunity for career and personal development. Our remuneration package is dependent upon experience and includes competitive salary, pension and contribution towards professional subscriptions. Please send covering email and CV with examples of your portfolio (no greater than 5mb) to
No agency applications are accepted, thanks.