Are you a talented, professional and driven Part II Architectural Assistant / Recently Qualified Architect?
- Want to work on interesting and varied projects?
- Want to work in an excellent studio environment?
- Want to progress your career beyond your Part III Exam?
- Experienced in Residential and Affordable Housing?
- Ambitious? Friendly? Professional? Creative?
- Ready for your Part III (or have you recently passed your Part III)?
- Demonstrate Excellent Design Ability, 3D and Presentation?
- Demonstrate Sound Knowledge of Building Technologies, Materials, Technical Standards, Regulatory Frameworks and CDM?
- Demonstrate excellence with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and SketchUP?
We can offer:
- Family Friendly Office
- Company Pension
- Great Studio Space
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Work / Life Balance
- Generous and Flexible Holidays
- Staff Lunches
- Friendly Colleagues
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training Opportunities
- Performance Related Bonus
We have ambitious plans for growth, with our team at the core of our plans. We support the professional development of our staff and there is an excellent opportunity for career development and advancement within gba.
We offer excellent working conditions from our Glasgow studio.
Salary will be commensurate with experience with opportunity for career advancement.
All successful candidates must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work without restriction in the UK.
George Buchanan Architects is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
If you are interested in this post then please e-mail an up-to-date CV with examples of your work, plus contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.