Ann Nisbet Studio are looking for a Part 3 qualified Architect to join their team.
Ann Nisbet Studio is an award-winning Architecture practice established in 2013. Located in Glasgow, with work across Scotland and a growing number of new projects throughout the UK
The practice has won several awards including a RIBA National and RIAS Awards. The Architects Journal selected them as ‘one of five to watch in 2018’ and their ‘Newhouse of Auchengree’ project was shortlisted for RIBA House of the Year in 2017.
An ambitious design led practice looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to contribute to, and be part of, our growing success.
The role offers an opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects across all RIBA stages as an integral part of our team.
We are looking for someone who has:
• a strong interest in residential and rural architecture
• experience of undertaking the role of Project Architect
• good technical knowledge and understanding of high-quality construction detailing and specification
• knowledgeable with current building regulations and energy standards.
• experienced user of NBS specification desirable
• able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision,
• highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility and commitment
• excellent computer, graphic and written communication skills.
• experience of Vector works desirable
• experience of Sketch up and V-Ray desirable.
• excellent Adobe Creative Suite and visualisation skills
• ability to work as part of a team
• good understanding of CDM 2015 regulation
• full clean driving licence desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer. No Agency applications please.
Please note: some travelling may be required.
Please send an Introductory Cover Letter, CV and examples of both technical and creative work to Studio@annnisbet.com
Successful applicants will be invited for interview and required to present their portfolio.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 26 February 2019