This is an opportunity to join a small but busy practice with a growing mix of interesting residential and commercial projects.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Architect initially for a six-month period. The right candidate will have excellent design and client facing skills backed up by the technical knowledge to help deliver the practice’s expanding workload. We are happy to consider full or part time working or contracting on a freelance basis.
Qualities & Skills :-
• Positive, helpful & friendly attitude
• Excellent written, verbal & listening skills
• Strong Design & Technical knowledge
• Excellent understanding of current technical standards
• Organised & able to prioritise
• Ability to think ahead, take the initiative and anticipate next steps in a project.
• A high attention to detail
• Dependable and flexible
• Proficiency in AutoCAD plus SketchUp experience would be an advantage
• Driver & be eligible to work in this country
If you have the appropriate experience, skills and outlook we would love to hear from you with some examples of your work. An indication of availability to start, part-time, full-time availability or interest in a freelance arrangement together with salary expectations would also be appreciated.
Please submit a CV and portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org