We are looking for an experienced part II or qualified Architect with 1 to 2 years’ experience to help us deliver work in a design-led environment. You will have the opportunity to work on fast-moving projects and will be able to utilise your experience of running jobs on site, with both traditional and design and build contracts.
Our practice has a broad spectrum of project experience, as well as a varied ongoing workload including housing, healthcare, commercial, education and community projects. We love architecture and in our office you’ll be creatively challenged and encouraged to develop your architectural career.
We are looking for someone who will have:
* A good range of experience across a variety of sectors, preferably with experience of delivering residential projects.
* Design flare and a proven ability to deliver quality.
* Ideally be proficient in Revit, with a minimum of one year experience in a professional environment.
* Strong AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite experience.
* Excellent computer, graphic and written communication skills.
* Sound understanding of high quality construction detailing and specification.
* Conversant with current building regulations and energy standards.
* Able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision,
* Highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility and commitment,
* Team player and show ability to work with others,
* Commitment to mentoring others and developing skills within the office.
* Good understanding of CDM 2015 regulations.
* A clean UK driving license is desirable but not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and examples of both creative and technical work (10MB limit), together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If possible, please can you indicate a potential starting date.
Application deadline: Friday 8th February at 12pm.