Ann Nisbet Studio are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect to join their design studio.
Ann Nisbet Studio is an award winning, design led Architecture practice established in 2013. Located in Glasgow, with work across Scotland and a growing number of new projects in England.
The practice has won a number of awards including a RIBA National and RIAS Awards. The Architects Journal selected them as 'one of five to watch in 2018' and their 'Newhouse of Auchengree' project was shortlisted for RIBA House of the Year in 2017.
An emerging and ambitious design led practice looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to contribute to, and be part of its growing success
The role offers an opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects across all RIBA stages as an integral part of our small team.
- Qualified Architect with 0-3 years post Part III Experience or Architectural Assistant with a minimum of two years post Part II Experience.
- a high level of design competency
- an interest in Rural Architecture
- good technical knowledge and experience of detailing
- understanding of planning and building regulations
- job running/client facing experience
- experience of Vectorworks desirable
- experience of Sketch up and V-Ray desirable.
- excellent Photoshop and visualisation skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- self starter and able to take the initiative when required
- full driving licence desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. No Agency applications please.
Please note: some travelling may be required.
Please send an Introductory Cover Letter, CV, examples of work (Max 5mb) and expected salary to Studio@annnisbet.com or hard copies to FOA Ann Nisbet, Ann Nisbet Studio, 4/2, 996 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow, G41 2HA.
Closing date for applications 2 March 2018