Muir Walker Pride are looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist, with a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience, to join our award winning team based in our recently refurbished studios in St Andrews, Fife.
You will have good technical ability and an understanding and appreciation for high quality design and detailing. You should be able to work on their own initiative and as an integral part of the design team
We are design led practice based in historic centre of St Andrews, looking for happy enthusiastic, friendly person who can contribute in shaping the future of the practice.
The role involves looking after the projects of varying scale, from start to completion. You will work as part of a highly motivated team, to design and deliver quality buildings. Your role would include managing the teamwork, mentoring junior members and travelling to project sites and meetings.
• Part 3 and minimum five years relevant professional experience producing technical drawing packages, specifications and schedules, preparing Scottish Building Warrant packages and assisting Contractors deliver projects on site through to completion.
• An essential understanding and awareness of Scottish construction practice
• On-site experience including the ability to deal with contractual matters
• CAD proficiency and 3D modelling skills essential
• Confidence and experience to meet and communicate with clients and contractors
• Self-motivated, driven and proactive
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team and as self-reliant individual
An interest in conservation and working on Listed Buildings is welcome
• Salary will commensurate with experience.
• Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm
• A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Please submit your CV and examples of your work by email to email@example.com