Leading Housebuilder working on an exciting and varied portfolio throughout Scotland are looking to expand their team with the addition of an Architectural Technologist who has circa 2-5 years post qualification experience in their West Scotland office.
Having just had a record breaking year our client are very well placed in the current market. For the selected candidate this opportunity will give you the opportunity to both grow and develop your housebuilding experience and will provide you with the perfect platform for your future career.
The successful candidate will have relevant residential/housebuilding experience, most likely within a volume housebuilder and have working knowledge of the UK building and planning standards/building warrant applications.
• Prepare architectural drawings and ensuring they are of an expected standard
• Submit planning applications and building warrant applications
• Develop project briefs
• Meet with other professionals and clients to ensure that project brief is correct.
• Assess and carry out necessary surveys before work commences
• All drawings are produced in AutoCAD so it is essential that you have a working knowledge of this software.
• Maintaining high standards
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to hear more about you can get in contact on 0131 516 3350.