We are currently recruiting an experienced Architect / Technologist to join our busy Edinburgh team.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Sunday 17th February (midnight)
Interviews will take place in the proceeding week: 19th - 22nd February
Job Title: Architect/Technologist (6 years+ post-qualification experience)
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
Salary: £28k - £39k depending on experience
Benefits: Opportunity to join Collective Architecture Benefit Trust (Employee Ownership Model) after 12 months of permanent employment.
Pension contribution 3%
The post would initially involve supporting and coordinating the delivery of major large-scale residential projects. The role would involve working collaboratively within a vibrant team to design and deliver quality production information. Candidates with over 6 years’ experience would be preferred.
The role offers the opportunity to join and support our growing, award-winning collaborative team, mentor less experienced people, take a lead in coordinating detailed design/production and drive the office in BIM production.
An interest in conservation would be welcome.
Key capabilities requirements are:
• the drive and enthusiasm to produce high quality, robust information;
• experience in taking significant projects through scheme design to production information and site;
• CAD proficiency with excellent technical detailing and specification ability;
• an interest and ability to lead in BIM software/mulit-disciplinary working, preferably using Revit Architecture;
• ability to work in a team to deliver design solutions and provide crafted detailing;
• a strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design-working and integration into shared architectural models;
• on-site experience including the ability to deal with contractual matters; and
• an essential understanding and awareness of Scottish construction techniques.
Key character requirements are:
• an interest in employee ownership model and flat governance structures;
• a strong team spirit with the ability to actively support others;
• ability to work well independently and also within a team environment;
• an interest in design and its ability to influence wider society.