Ingram Architecture & Design are a commercial practice with a studio in Glasgow city centre. We are working on a diverse range of interesting projects including large scale office refurbishment and fit out projects to smaller, more intimate residential projects for our private clients.
We are at an exciting stage of our development and can offer an excellent opportunity to the right candidate to create an exciting future for themselves and to become a key part of our team.
Design and Delivery are core to our beliefs, we are committed to creating the highest standard of design whilst ensuring projects achieve the very best possible commercial solution. We are passionate about what we do and provide a service that is efficient and creative within an atmosphere of honesty, integrity, knowledge and professionalism.
We are looking for an experienced Architect and Part Two Architectural Assistant to join our team.
We will offer you excellent experience in a fast paced environment and an ideal opportunity to take your career to the next level.
You are required to:
- Be personable, presentable and be able to form good relationships with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Have excellent cad skills, autocad, sketchup and photoshop.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ideally have experience of projects on site and have good knowledge of the building regulations.
- Good construction knowledge and knowledge of job running contracts would be advantageous.
- Be ambitious, keen to learn, develop and to be part of our team.
- Have a hands on approach.
- Have free hand drawing skills.
- Be legally able to work in the UK.
And of course be passionate about Architecture & Design.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should include covering letter, CV giving all relevant experience and project portfolio,(max size 5MB)
No agencies thanks.