At AIM Design Ltd we currently have a broad range of work from bespoke private domestic work to public and private commercial work including exhibitions and visitor attractions, offices and we have recently completed a Wakeboard Centre at City Quay directly next to our office. We are a small team of 6 with an expanding workload of exciting projects and are seeking an Architect to join our team.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building Warrant and Planning application submissions.
- Production of specifications, tender packages and construction information.
- Technical detailing and updating construction packages once on site.
- Liaising with industry consultants, contractors and specialist subcontractors.
- Coordination of information between consultants, client and contractor.
- Working to a programme and ensuring you meet your project deadlines.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience on both domestic and non-domestic projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of Scottish Planning and Building Regulations.
- A thorough understanding of general architectural practice systems, design and construction methods and of all RIBA stages of a project.
- Well organised and proficient in your own time management.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and under your own initiative.
- A team player who is motivated and able to communicate well.
- Strong design and technical abilities providing an excellent supporting technical role.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Evidence to show commitment to continuing professional development.
- Full driver’s licence required.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send CV and relevant recent examples of work to Joanna Young at firstname.lastname@example.org