Merrell O’Flaherty Dormer Architects is a long established award winning practice based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Our work is predominantly residential on a variety of scales including new build developments, bespoke dwellings, conversions, listed and historic properties as well as retail and small scale commercial projects.
We are seeking an Architect with technical and job running experience, or a design led Chartered Architectural Technologist to join our busy growing team. Previous experience on high end residential projects is preferable. We would consider applications from experienced Part II’s, subject to relevant experience.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills - we offer a very personalised service to our clients
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and free hand sketching. Revit would also be advantageous.
- Have a sound knowledge of UK Planning Policy and Building Regulations with excellent technical construction detailing skills.
- Have good experience across all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including site experience.
- Hold a valid UK driving license
- Applicants should ideally live within easy commuting distance of Harrogate.
Salary to reflect experience of candidates.
Please apply to email@example.com