We are looking for candidates who are design led with a sound technical knowledge, have the ability to work as part of a team with the minimum supervision.
Minimum two years post-qualification experience with the following:-
• Knowledge of good construction practices
• Ability to run projects on site and liaise with client teams.
• Skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, and knowledge of BIM.
• Good knowledge of the Building Regulations.
• Be ambitious and keen to learn
• Be legally able to work in the UK.
• Possess a clean driving license and access to a vehicle
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• Evidence of the ability to understand design decisions taken by others
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
About AMCA Architects
Established in 2006, AMCA Architects provide work for roadside, retail, distribution, residential, pharmaceutical, distribution and agricultural projects.
We are a design-led, client-focused practice based in Dundee. We serve clients across the UK, Ireland, with projects in mainland Europe, Australia and Canada and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality, award-winning consultancy services for our clients.
Our practice is:
Our ethos is to exceed client expectations and deliver every project successfully, on time and within budget for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and have a dedicated and committed team of professionals accredited with the Architect’s Registration Board (ARB), Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland (RIAS) and Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
All enquiries to Sandy McAllister at email@example.com
Commensurate with experience
20 May 2022
17 June 2022