Planform Architects are at an exciting stage in our growth and are currently involved in projects across Scotland. We have recently taken on additional staff, and we are seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our expanding ambitious team based in Glasgow city centre.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience as a Project Architect.
• Be proficient in the use of Revit and AutoCAD.
• Have good working knowledge of current UK Planning Guidelines, Building Regulations and Technical Standards.
• Be capable of producing high quality detailed construction drawings and specifications.
• Be able to work well under pressure and manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoy working as part of a wider design team.
• Possess a clean UK driving licence.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including:
• Generous holiday allowance (rising to 30 days annually after 3 years).
• Paid professional subscriptions/memberships (RIAS/RIBA and ARB).
• Company pension scheme.
• Personal CPD and Career Development planning and financing.
No agency applications please.
If you would like to be considered for this post please send a covering letter, CV and examples of your work (as a PDF file no larger than 10mb) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with Experience
13 September 2019
30 October 2019