We are looking for an enthusiastic member of staff to join our busy team based in Bridge of Allan. We have a wide range of projects across Scotland and you will work closely with other members of staff, building professionals and clients.
We are dedicated to helping develop your role within the company and ensuring that your responsibilities mirror your increasing experience within this role. We support flexible working hours and offer excellent prospects, with the chance to progress your career within a growing company.
Experience with AutoCAD Lt & Revit Lt is essential as is a drivers license. The post is predominately office based however site visits will form part of your role and may involve working outdoors in all weather conditions.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of the building standards and planning process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Prepare architectural drawings and ensuring they are of an expected standard
• Submit planning applications and building warrant applications
• Assess and carry out necessary surveys before work commences
• Liaise with clients and other building professionals
• All drawings are produced in AutoCAD so it is essential that you have a working knowledge of this software together with Revit.
Please contact Sandy Lees for more information at: email@example.com
No agencies please.
15 August 2019
30 September 2019