This is NOT the current version of this contract - Limited Stock.
The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include:
- A revised Insolvency definition in the Termination section
- The revised Terrorism Cover provisions that were included in JCT's December 2009 Update
- The provision for appointment of the principal contractor under CDM Regulations has been extended to cover that function under the Site Waste Management Plans Regulations 2008
- Statutory reference to the Bribery Act 2010
- Entries in respect of PI insurance relating to asbestos and fungal mould have been removed
- Revised retention provisions in the sub-contracts
JCT Construction Management Contract Trade Contractor Collateral Warranty for a Purchaser or Tenant TCWa/P&T 2011
This Warranty may be given by a trade contractor to a purchaser or tenant of the whole or part of the building(s) comprising the Project managed by a construction manager under the Construction Management Appointment (CM/A).