Criteria:All types of architectural projects are eligible including, conservation, conversions, extensions, interiors. new build, public realm, regeneration and restoration. Entries to the RIAS Awards each year may be submitted by architects, clients or users. However all projects require client approval and must meet the entry criteria below.
Submitted projects must:
- be located in Scotland,
- have a Chartered architect as principal of the practice, lead designer or project manager,
- have a minimum of 20% of qualifying staff as RIAS members (Scottish based entrants) or
- a minimum of 20% of qualifying staff as RIBA members or overseas equivalent (entrants outwith Scotland),
- be completed in the last three years.
Method of entry:Every entry must include:
- a completed entry form – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form in word format.
- entry fee,
- a maximum of 5 (and minimum of 3) high-res digital images in jpg format (exterior and interior if appropriate). All photography must include credits to the photographer. Please supply information on photographer credits with any images. Please make sure you name all images indicating practice name, project name and photographer, i.e. architect - project (c) photographer. Please note that images of shortlisted projects will be included in RIAS Quarterly and in PR material so copyright consent is required,
- a description of the project, including how it has matched the brief – one side of A4 maximum.
Submission deadlineThe Awards deadline is the end of February each year.
Please return to:
15 Rutland Square
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com